Comprehensive Personal Financial Planning
Your financial plan is your wealth road map.
Find out where you stand today.
Where do you see yourself in the future?
Learn how your choices today could impact your long term results.
- Retirement Planning (pre-retirement accumulation and post-retirement distribution)
- Deferred Compensation/Stock Options/Restricted Stock Units/Net Unrealized Appreciation Planning
- Education Planning
- Expense and Major Purchase Planning
- Debt Reduction Strategies
What does legacy mean to you?
Direct your resources to the people and organizations you cherish most.
- Charitable Giving Planning
- Estate Planning
Do you fear the unknown?
Discover how unexpected events like inflation, market volatility, health events, and tax rate changes could impact your wealth.
- Investment Analysis including Asset Allocation and Monte Carlo Analysis
- Life, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance Planning
- Tax Planning
Would you find value in a service that provides education, insight, and strategies which enable you to make informed decisions about your wealth?
Start the process today by submitting a request for your initial consulation in the "Have A Question" box on the left hand side of this page.
A financial plan is only as beneficial as the actions you take. Once you have a plan it is necessary to implement, monitor, and make adjustments.
Planning and consulting clients are under no obligation to implement strategies with me or my firm. My areas of experience are detailed below.
- Advisory Accounts
- Brokerage Accounts
- IRAs: Traditional, Roth, SEP, Simple
- Non-IRA accounts: Individual, Joint, Trust, Business, Foundations, Endowments
- 529 College Savings Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Mutual Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Unit Investment Trusts (UITs)
- Bonds (corporate, government and municipal)
- Annuities (fixed, indexed, immediate, variable)
- Non-Traded REITs
- Disability Income Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Key Man
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Asset Based/Hybrid
- "Should I buy or lease my car?"
- "What should I do with my stock options?"
- "What should I do with my Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)?"
- "My mom can't manage her finances any longer. Where do we start?"
As an added service to all of my clients, I have a network of professional contacts among many industries and professions. My goal is that you find me to be a valuable resource when you or your family need services outside the scope of my practice.